Categorias:

Goodnight’s First Bitcoin ETF Breaks $2.3 Billion in Two Weeks on the Market!


Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) — The full market capitalization of the nation’s first bitcoin-linked ETF, the Bitcoin Technique ETF (ticker: BITO), sponsored and managed by ProShare, has surpassed $2.3 billion as of Oct. 29, 2021, in accordance with the corporate’s official web site. In keeping with BITO’s official information, as of Oct. 29, its market capitalization was $2.393 billion, of which 51.15% had been bitcoin futures contracts and the remaining 48.85% had been U.S. authorities bonds. bitcoin futures contracts held by BITO are cash-settled bitcoin futures issued by the Chicago Mercantile Change (CME), and all present positions expire on Nov. 26.

[https://sfl.global/news_post/shouzhibitebietfshangshiliangzhoupo20yimeiyuan/](https://sfl.world/news_post/shouzhibitebietfshangshiliangzhoupo20yimeiyuan/)



View Reddit by JANE0505View Supply

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *